Gramatyka: Imiesłowy - ćwiczenia
Oprac. Tomasz Makaruk
Jakie formy powinny zastąpić czasowniki podane w nawiasach? Kliknij czasownik, aby zobaczyć poprawną odpowiedź.
Present Gerund (-ing) or Infinitive (to do):
- I can’t wait (see) you at the party.
- I don’t mind (go) there tonight.
- She agreed (help) us with the work.
- I don’t feel like (watch) any film tonight.
- I gave up (smoke) last month.
- I happened (meet) Mike an hour ago.
- He suggested (play) a game of chess.
- I asked her (come) to my office.
- She refused (correct) her mistakes.
- He wanted (get) his money back.
- They wasted their time (chat) on Facebook.
- I decided (go) home.
Present or Past Participle (-ing or -ed/III):
- She watched a (rise) sun from the balcony.
- Have you read the book (entitle) “Cloud Atlas”?
- (hear) the news, all the reporters started to call their editors.
- I saw them (pick) strawberries in the field.
- We rarely see such things (do) in public.
- (stop) at the shopping mall, we decided to drink some coffee.
- I want it (copy) twice.
- (try) to solve the problem, he got tired.
- (be) angry with us, she didn’t want to come to the party.
- I was standing at the bus stop (wait) for the bus to arrive.
- None of the films was (see) so many times as “Titanic”.
- The watch (buy) by my girlfriend was really expensive.
Present Participle / Gerund or Perfect Participle / Gerund:
- (finish) his work, he went for a walk.
- I admit (be) in love with her back at high school.
- She denied (steal) the documents from the office.
- (find) a hotel, we looked for a place to have dinner.
- I was dismissed for (not complete) the requirements.
- (watch) birds flying is very relaxing.
- I don’t remember (be) in that house.
- (fail) twice, he didn’t want to try again.
- A (fail) eyesight forced him to see an optician.
- (watch) the film twice before, he refused to see it again.
- She enjoys (listen) to music.
- She is pleased with (not come) to the meeting.
Imiesłowy: 1 2 | Wszystkie tematy